Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hello 2012, I'm baack!

P1010509


P1010505

P1010505

P1010509




Hey There! It's quite a long time since my last post, but i'm finally ready to come back! With some changes sadly since i won't be able to upload a lot of outfit post like before (technical problems) but i'll be making up interesting posts, trust me, u'll love them!
Well for now I'll leave u my look for New Year's Eve 2011 or 2012 (as u like to see it), it wasn't the best outfit for that night since this wasn't my original dress, so i decided to go basic with a total black look, letting the upper part to stand out, I'm sorry for the few time (and limited resources) to pull this thing up.
Hope u enjoy it, and HELLOO!
xoxo, Karime

PS: Wait for my next post, i'm preparing something big and amazing!

Follow Style & Frames

2 comments:

  1. This one looks so familar with the chanel little black dress and the Women's leather tote handbags at http://www.cwmalls.com can be more charming than this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you just try to follow the kinds of Open Toe platform heel with top quality open toe platform sandals at cwmalls, you will love them very much!

    ReplyDelete