Monday, January 23, 2012

Christian Dior Couture Spring/Summer 2012

The Perfect cocktail dress for a casual party in the afternoon (I know love now!)


Today at the Avenue Montaigne took place the Christian Dior Couture Spring/Summer 2012 presentation from Bill Gaytten, which show us an amazing display of fifties gauze and chiffon wardrobe.
Putting the journalist talk up there beside, I'm in love with it, as u already know, i love Dior it's the ultimate feminine house, it's so ladylike i wanna die!
It remind me of the fifties housewives ready to go to work, this entire collection it's exactly what i anna wear to work, when i got one lol, I mean it's so sexy, so professional, so edgy that it makes it perfect!
Well, ENJOY!


I soo wanna see this in the red carpet i'm picturing Mila Kunis in it.



This skirt make me wanna get up and find a job! I so wanna wear this!

Perfect! I love the little see-through 

This remind me a little of Gucci A/F 2011, but less sexy and more ladylike


Loooove the jacket! 

Perfect for a formal brunch!

Those shoes! 



Fifties housewife ready for work!

My favorite look of the entire collection!


I soo see myself wearing this (in some years of course)



Shinning assistants

Bar Rafaeli

Cameron Diaz 

Natalia Vodianova (love this outfit)


I really hope u enjoyed this as much as I did.
 XO,
Karime

Ps: i keep working on that post!


Follow Style & Frames

2 comments:

  1. Those dress looks so luxury and i believe not everyone can dress so beautiful just because there are need a Women's leather tote handbags at http://www.cwmalls.com on their hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just follow the Women's leather tote handbags or high quality Leopard leather handbags at cwmalls yo uwilll love them very much!

    ReplyDelete