Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My First Blouse










¡Estoy muy emocionada por este post! Esta es la primera blusa que hago sin ayuda de nadie después de empezar mi curso. Desde que vi la tela supe que iba a quedar genial, en ese momento empezó el enamoramiento. Claro que tenía que ponerla en un outfit espectacular que le permitiera jalar la atención, pero no pude no poner la bolsa roja, siento que le da un toque especial.
¡Los veo pronto!

I'm so excited about this post, since it's the first blouse I did myself after I started my course. When I saw the fabric at the store I knew I had to do something special with it. And of course the outfit must be great, I did the style I love the most, keep the same line of colors and just add something that stands out, sadly it's not the blouse, but the bag, but I still love it!
See you soon!

[Blouse Made by me (yey!); Seven for all mankind jeans; Asos gladiator heels; Mango bag]

Besos,
 Karime



Follow Style & Frames

No comments:

Post a Comment