Monday, June 13, 2011

I love Headphones!






Hey! How are u? I've been enjoying this doing nothing thing a lot, but i really need to be with my family so this doing nothing stuff gets better; I also started my diet and work outs yesterday, since in some weeks i'll be on Cancun, i no one wants extras there right? I'll let you know how that turns out.
About this outfit, i like it, it's a little something i'm not use to, tooooo rocker, i love rocker but more leather kind of one, this is a little bit japanese with the reed scarf i'm using in the waist, but the good thing are my headphone, i was looking to take some pictures with them since a while. I have a few different ones, so probably they would be showing up!
Enjoy your week!

[Pretty old blouse, the kind of blouse you never wanna throw out; American Apparel scarf (as belt) and leggins; Converse shoes; Mango bag]

Hugs, 
Karime


Follow Style & Frames

1 comment:

  1. hola karime me gustan mucho tus leggings y el toque de color rojo que le distes a tu look..

    ya te sigo ...

    gabriela j

    gaby-acentralamericangirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete