Friday, April 15, 2011

Mexican Handcraft Blouse








¡¡Hola!! ¡Por fin ya son vacaciones! No puedo estar mas feliz, mis últimas dos semanas han estado imposibles y claro, unos días con la naturaleza es lo que necesito. Pronto verán las fotos sin duda. 
Este fue mi outfit de hoy para la uni, algo natural, casual y fresco. Lo mejor es la blusa, ¡me encanta! Es de un traje regional de gala mexicano. En mi viaje a la naturaleza compraré más, igual y unas mas tradicionales, ya veremos como las estilisamos. 
¡Feliz inició de vacaciones! 

Hey there! Finally we are in spring break!! I need this so much, can't be happier! The past two weeks were imposible, more things than one person can handle, but it's over! Nature contact it's what i need, so i'll be there soon. Of course you'll see the pics soon!
This was my outfit for college, something natural, casual and fresh. The best of this is the blouse, i love it! I took it from an elegant traditional mexican dress. In my journey to nature i'll probably buy more, something more colorful and traditional, we'll see how to style it up!
Happy spring break!!

[Mexican handcraft blouse; Pull & Bear shorts; Burberry bag; C&A shoes]

Besos,
Karime

1 comment:

  1. I love your wedges. They look great with this outfit.

    I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.

    Collections Giveaway

    ReplyDelete