Thursday, February 17, 2011

Denim Maxi-skirt (Vintage and Navy)





¡Hey! ¿Cómo están? Yo bien, estresada como siempre, pero tratando que no me afecte mucho. Como ya saben, últimamente ando loca por el navy! Y luego voy y encuentro esta maxi falda de mezclilla de mi madre y aunque ella no tenía mucha esperanza de la falda, yo le vi todo lo positivo que pude, y he aquí el resultado, soñé con este outfit hasta que por fin me fue posible usarlo y crear el post. ¡¡Espero les guste!!

Hi there! How are youu? I'm fine, stressed like always, but i'm trying not to think about it. As you now i'm crazy about navy lately, plus i found this denim maxi-skirt in my mother's memories box! She was like are you really going to wear that for your blog? And as always i tried to picture myself using it, and i was like of course! And here are the results! I dreamed about this look for days until now that i was able to use it and posting it! I really hope you like it!!

[My dad's hat; Basel (Sears) blazer; Zara blouse; My mom's (vintage) denim maxi-skirt; Nine wesr platforms (old); Clóe bag]

See you around, 
Karime

No comments:

Post a Comment