Sunday, January 02, 2011

My favorite stuff

Ayer estaba buscando que vestir para hacer este post y encontré esta falda que usé para un festival de jazz que tuve cuando tenía 13 años, y me agradó la idea de hacer algo con ella. Primero pensé en algo como bailarina, pero poco a poco fue tomando forma mas rockera y me gustó mucho más, aparte usé mis accesorios favoritos para él, fue lo que mas me gustó!

Yesterday i was looking up for something to wear for this post, and i found this skirt i used for a jazz festival when i was 13 years old, so i though i could do somehitng with it. First i wanted something like a ballerina, but in somepoint it started to look more like a rockstar and i liked it even more, besides, i used my favorite stuff in it, that's why i really liked it!






Zapatos/Shoes: Steve Madden
Cartera/purse: Carolina Herrera
Blusa/blouse: Zara
Reloj/watch: Swatch
Collar/necklace: Daniel Espinoza
Y mi labial favorito de Pupa/and my favorite pupa lipstick


 Love, Karime


4 comments:

  1. Cute Blog <3
    What do you think about following each other ?
    www.fashiongirl-fashionstarlet.blogspot.com

    I would be happy ;)

    Have a wonderful day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog! Love it!

    this is my blog if you want ;)

    I have a giveaway ;)

    http://shopaholicoujo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post!!!love your style!!!
    xx
    happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que falda ! Me gusta. Antes de leer, creia que vienes de Brasil ;-) Eres muy linda. Y hablo puedo hablar espanyol ;)

    http://www.snowblackblog.com/

    ReplyDelete