Saturday, January 01, 2011

An easy first day of the year

¡La primer puesta de sol del año! ¡Digo vean esos colores! ¡Se ven hermosos! ¿No les encanta? A mi si, me encanta la fotografía, aparte de la moda, es mi pasatiempo favorito, el segundo perfecto te puede dejar sin palabras, o puede decir muchas.Tome esta foto mientras fui a tomarme unas fotos que mi outfit de hoy, tranquilo y relajado, perfecto para empezar el año y para descansar de la buena fiesta de ayer. ¿Cómo la pasaron?

The first sunset of the year! I mean look at those colors! They look amazing! Don't you just love it? I do, i love this photograph, beside fashion, it's my favorite hobby, the perfect second can make you speechless or can say a thousand of it. I took this photo while i was taking someones of my today's outfit, easy and comfortable, perfect to begin the say and to rest for yesterday's party. Did you enjoy it?






blusa/blouse: American Apparel
Botas/boots: Bronx
lentes/sunglasses: couch
Pantalones/jeans: true religion
reloj/watch: kipling

Love, Karime

1 comment:

  1. I liked very much this outfit, looks so relaxed and accord to the beach and the season, I hope you continue posting and improve yourself day by day, my best wishes and a good beggining :)

    ReplyDelete